Vendor Code of Conduct
1. Street Sense will be distributed for a voluntary donation of $2.00, I agree not to ask for more than two dollars or solicit donations for Street Sense by any other means.
2. I will only purchase the paper from Street Sense staff and volunteers and will not sell papers to other vendors.
3. I agree to treat all others, including customers, staff, volunteers, and other vendors, respectfully at all times. I will refrain from threatening others, pressuring customers into making a donation, or in engaging in behavior that condones racism, sexism, classism, or other prejudices.
4. I agree not to distribute copies of Street Sense on metro trains and buses or on private property.
5. I agree to abide by the Street Sense vendor territorial policy at all times and will resolve any related disputes I have with other vendors in a professional manner.
6. I understand that I am not an employee of Street Sense, Inc. but an independent contractor.
7. I agree to sell no additional goods or products when distributing Street Sense.
8. I will not distribute Street Sense under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
9. I understand that my badge and (if applicable) vest are property of Street Sense, Inc. and will not deface them. I will present my badge when purchasing Street Sense. I will always display my badge when distributing Street Sense.
10. I agree to support Street Sense’s mission statement. In doing so I will work to support the Street Sense community and uphold its values of honesty, respect, support, and opportunity.